Wednesday, February 2, 2011

frogs and crickets and midwinter nights

It's to early to be in class today.

It was so windy that I just had to stop and get some hot chocolate to warm me up.Seriously has anyone been outside yet, I feel like Piglet in Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day.Anyways....

I have frogs that live outside my window. They must because right as I decide to go to bed they decide to start singing their sweet frog song that slowly lulls me to sleep.In my mind its a boy frog and a girl frog talking about their day and saying their good nights.

The two lover frogs reside in the old Fullerton dam which is overgrown and kind of lovely and it right next to my apartment complex. I've seen some little rabbits, birds and of course I hear the frogs and crickets at night. Who would have thought? Its like my own little forest a mile from the freeway. I mean really which would you rather hear? The sweet noises of frogs or the nasty freeway noise?
okay time to pay attention now.

No comments:

Post a Comment