Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goal For the Week: updated


It's Sunday morning and I'm laying in bed.

I was listening to a talk from the Mormon Channel with Elder Holland, and his wife was saying that she has never heard him say anything bad about anyone else. The idea of that seems so lovely that I think that I should try that. So my goal for this week is that I am going to try to not say anything bad about anyone this week.

We shall see how long this lasts


Up date: I failed but I lasted about four hours until my crazy down stairs neighbors started blasting their Bollywood music and making more of their delicious smelling curry. Seriously I think there are 5 people who live in that apartment, but WHY WHY WHY do they always need to keep their front door open? And why will they not invite me over for curry?

1 comment:

  1. I totally have the same issue....door open always....delicious fragrant food smells (Mexican)...no invitation! Also, they pump up the mamba music at all hours...

    ReplyDelete