Friday, September 9, 2011

Y.E.S.!!!

A few weeks ago I interviewed for a new position at Disney as a Y.E.S facilitator and today I got the call and was offered a position! I am so excited and a little shocked.

The YES program is apart of the youth education system at the Disneyland resort, I will get to take groups of students around the park and teach them! I will be working in the Leadership in Excellence program teaching students how to be leaders, work outside of their comfort zones and how leadership played a difference in Walt Disney's life.

Am I excited? Yes! I totally screamed when they called me. I knew that they wanted to hire about 20 people but about 200 applied so I wasn't expecting it at all. I know that it is going to be a lot of hard work. I start training in December and best of all I still get to work at my attractions. What a great end to kind of a crappy week.

1 comment: