Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kitchenaid Love

For our three year anniversary on Monday Kurtis and I had a really simple night, it could not have been better.

We went out to dinner at Claim Jumpers which is where we had our first date we came home and exchanged gifts and then watched some episodes of our favorite show psych.

I got a KitchenAid, yes that is right my sweet wonderful amazing handsome hubby bought me a kitchenaid. This marriage now has a fourth person in it (the third being the dog.)

There was a point that night when I looked over at my dear Mr. and said "Man I wish everyone was as happily married at we are." It is true that we don't have everything. We don't have a baby, but we do have out sweet Audrey Puppy who I think is pretty swell. We don't have a lot of money but we do have food and a roof over out head. We don't have a house but we have a little apartment home that is full of love.

I am greatful for what I have and what I have been given and that is- A stinkin awesome husband who is hot and gives me a kitchenAid mixer!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm debating on either a good blender or a kitchen aid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get the kitchenaid, blenders can only blend! And I am pretty sure that a kitchenaid could go to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete