Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sometimes you just have to write

Isn't it funny that it is almost Thanksgiving, and after Thanksgiving is Christmas and then it will be 2012 which to me is just crazy.

October really wasn't a great blogging month for me- Just to recap for the Thursday before Halloween we hit up Disneyland for a few hours with the Smith's and the Guymon's and then took off to Knott's Berry Farm for the Halloween Haunt. This was our first time at Knott's and it was pretty crazy. I guess working for Disney has made me a little bit of a safety freak and there were a few times when I looked at Kurtis and screamed "I am going to die." But I didn't. We did have a lot of fun but I don't know if we will be going there again anytime soon.

We also got a visit from the hubs brother and sister in law and our super nieces. It was so much fun being able to spend time with them and do some rides with them at Disneyland.

Kurtis has been working hard at school and I have been working hard at work and that's about all that's been going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment