Friday, January 13, 2012

California Girls

Photo Credit Etsy
I am a California girl through and through(even though I was born in Texas.) So when a posting at work went up a few months ago about a new project called "Our California Story" I jumped on that like Mormon kids jumping on a trampoline.

I auditioned back in November, and found out that I made the team in December, and now I can finally talk about it. I am so excited and proud to be a part of this team. We will be piloting a new class and presenting it to our new cast members as a part of their new hire training. There are many things that I love about my job and one of them is the time and energy that they take to train the new cast members and I am so proud that I will be teaching our new California Adventure cast members.

Speaking of Disney, if you don't know this month January is the best time to come to the park over the next month the crowds will be very light. If you are thinking about coming now is the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment