Friday, December 7, 2012

Let your heart be light

Hands down my favorite Christmas song is "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" from Meet me in St. Louis. I have had that song and several others on constant play for the last few weeks.
For some reason that I can't really figure out the last few years really haven't felt like Christmas. I am not sure if it is a result of growing older, being poor, or my empty uterus or a combination of all of them.
To try to remedy this we are having the best Christmas ever. We are watching tons of Christmas movies,listening to Christmas music,reading Christmas books. And Christmas decorations are all over the place. And I love it. Spirits are high and we are looking forward to spending Christmas together in our little home.

No comments:

Post a Comment