Thursday, April 4, 2013

San Diego and all the other things

I an just going to ignore the fact that I haven't written anything since January.
Catch up. January was a hot mess of a month we kicked off 2013 with a lot of resolutions and crap like that. I decided to channel all of my missed performance opportunities into Flashback, which is an awesome performance and charity organization. Little did I know that this would mean that I would not sleep until early March... I am not kidding, I pretty much turned into a zombie .
If you ever wondered what I look like at 3 am... This is the answer.
To celebrate the end of flashback and Kurtis's last EVER Spring Break we took off to San Diego and boy did I fall in love with that place. For reals yo, a week does not go by when I talk about our trip. We got an amazing deal at the W and had a great time.
This is a HUGE statue of the photograph " Kissing the War goodbye"

Balboa Park...or my new home
USS Midway
Giant Milk Shake
USS Midway
San Diego Temple
Balboa Park
Kurtis trying to mount a torpedo...
Looking for Russians
Cute Panda Bear at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment