Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dry What?

So last night I really really wanted to eat some Teriyaki Don. SO I made a quick stop on the way home from the Stake Center, and fulfilled my craving for Sushi. When I got home I felt like I had some rice stuck near the incision site.

WARNING if you are easily grossed out please stop reading . I do not want to be responsible for you throwing up.

So I went into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with salt water and still this stupid piece of "rice" will not come out. So I call the hub in because he is always so useful in times like these. He looks into my mouth with a flashlight and then stepped back with a look of horror on his face. "You might want to call the Doctor" He says "Why? Whats wrong?" "You have an open wound. When I looked down I could totally see your Jaw bone." When he said this it made me really dizzy and nauseous. So he got me into bed and called the doctor.

He really is a sweet guy. As it turns out I have this wonderful thing called "Dry Socket". This is when the blood clot fails to form. It also seems like my magical dissolving stitches dissolved too quickly and reopened.

YAY! Hooray! So I am back to my diet of Jamba Juice and Vicodin.

This is one thing that Whit loves for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment