Thursday, July 22, 2010

I feel so wise

Or I guess less wise?

I had my wisdom teeth out this morning and as I am writing this I am flying High as a kite on Vicodin.

It was actually a little more complicated then the usual tooth extraction,my teeth were all impacted, and coming in horizontal. I was feeling really uneasy because I have never had any kind of surgery or been under any kind of sedation before but it went really quick. I remember looking at the clock and it said 10:00am he put in the IV and I woke up at 10:45 thinking. Kurtis is going to be late for work!

I got a frostie from Wendy's and came home all doped up on Novocaine cleaned the house watched a lot of REBA. Kurtis says I was super happy. And fascinated with how I could not feel my tongue. I just wish that they had let me see my teeth... I really wanted to take a picture of them

No comments:

Post a Comment