Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3 Years



3 years ago today I was baptized and confirmed and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And not a day goes by when I am not thankful for the decision I made that day.

I will always be eternally grateful for my family who showed me the gospel through their actions of love and support. My sweet friends who took me to church and encouraged me to live Gospel standards though the hard years of Middle School, High School
and those first years of College. And of course those two handsome missionaries who put those final pieces in the puzzle .

And of course to my Hubby. Who really didn't have that much to do with the decision I made to be baptized but sure made going to church more fun!




( By The Way... I know it looks like I have a lazy eye in this picture. But I really don't)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 years! :O) Yeah, so you'll have to give me the in's and out's of Fresno area before we move there in a year!

    ReplyDelete