Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things that I am loving

Things that I am loving this week

Well it is pretty much just one thing. Me being so crafty lately. I feel like Molly Mormon and Marth Stewart mixed together. This week not only did I make the super cute candy corn wreath. But gave my Great Grandma's china hutch a little face lift.

Before
During

My Aunt gave us this hutch after we got married and we had been using it as a dresser. But Since we have such a huge closet that has built in shelves. I decided to let this china hutch get back to its roots. So with some sandpaper, white paint and some glass knobs I got to work and TA DA



After


I'm Really really happy with how it turned out. So come over sometime and check out my new china hutch. It is already covered with crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment