Monday, October 25, 2010

Walk to Remember


This last Saturday, Angie, Erin, Julia, Shonee and I got together to participate in Orange County's walk to Remember.

The walk to remember is a walk that supports infant and pregnancy loss, with all of the proceeds going to local hospitals. However, we we're their to support our beautiful friend Angie and walk in honor of her sweet angel Jayden.

I am so grateful for my wonderful friends, and for Angie who is so kind and so strong. It was an honor to walk with her and the girls in memory of her little boy.

P.S. Don't you love the picture at the top...The girls all look like super models, and I need to work on my picture smile. I really wish I was more photogenic.

1 comment:

  1. Whit! I can't thank you enough for coming out and supporting me in the walk. It. meant. the. world. to. me. You're such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete