Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little excitement for your day

I fainted today at work, that was fun.

I was working at Turtle talk and started to feel a little warm, the a little dizzy, and then I woke up on the floor.

Really folks and you thought you came to Disneyland for the rides, lucky for me our cast nurses are awesome, and they had me wheeled over to the nurses station in my wheelchair right away. The verdict? Low blood pressure.

Kurtis came to the rescue, and brought me home. Fed me In-n-Out and now I am comfortably on the couch watching Jeopardy!
Thanks to cast health and my hubby, and that security girl who pushed me for like 10 minutes in that wheelchair.

1 comment:

  1. That's happened to me a few times. It's like totally part of my routine now. JK But yeah, the last time was actually quite scary. I fell flat on the ground and hit my head so hard!

    ReplyDelete