(Newport Beach on Easter)
I totally meant to do this post about 2 months ago so it's a little late, but better late then never. We have been living in Orange County for almost 9 months folks and while there a are a few things that we miss from Fresno (our family and friends) we are loving life here ! Here is the list of things that we LOVE about living in Orange County.
1) The weather! It really is amazing, during the winter I missed the fog a tiny bit. And it is a tad more humid here. But on a whole it is usually between 60-70 degrees and it is beautiful. The land is green and lush, lately we have been getting a lot of rain at night which is awesome.
2) The people. We have been so blessed to make such wonderful friends here. Many of the people in our ward are young couples like us, who are transplants like us, it has been so great to be able to meet so many different people. The family that we do have down here is awesome, as well as the new Disney family that I have created as well.
3)Ocean- enough said. We do not go to the beach every week or even every month, but it is so beautiful when we do go.
4) Food and Things to do: The nice thing about living in a metropolis is that there is always something to do. We love to go to the farmers market, and when we can afford it check out good food places.
5) Albertsons: I like this grocery store.
6) Frozen Yogurt: There is a ton of it down here.
7) Health: Kurtis and I have noticed that we have been healthier this year, I did not have my winter death which I usually get. We have decided that it is because the air is slightly better here then it is in Fresno.
There are lots of things that we miss about Fresno, Our moms, Volleyball Thursdays, Brothers and Sisters -in-Law, cute nephews and necies who seem to have doubled in size every time we see them. Roger Rocka's and my box office people, Me-n-ed's and Charlotte's bakery. Not having to worry about traffic, and cheaper rent!