Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autumn Wreath

I found this wreath on pintrest that was perfect for autumn. And it turned out that it was one of the easiest crafts to make.

Cut the fabric in circles (I used a yard and a half of felt and a cup to trace.)

Fold the circles


Pin the circles in and then fluff them out. The whole thing probably took about an hour and 30 minutes.

                    I used some left over ribbon that I had and here is the finished product!




I am really happy with the way that it turned out and it gives my house just that right about of fall feeling!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And I think I better make myself one.... Super cute and so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!! Nice work! So glad you can running this morning! It was fun ;)

    ReplyDelete