Saturday, January 8, 2011

I heart the OC







K and I checked out the Fullerton Arboretum on Thursday and it was pretty awesome.

Arboretum is a fancy pants word for garden and boy oh boy this is a garden. The arboretum is 26 acers of awesomeness. It is located on the Cal State Fullerton campus and it's free! The garden paths wanders through four different gardens. All with a darling historical house in the center.

The herb garden is amazing and the whole place smells like oranges,which to me smells like California Sunshine. We even picked a few right off the tree and had our selves a little snack. We also loved walking through the redwood trees which reminded us of Northern California.

I love finding little hidden treasures like this! I can't wait to come back with my camera and a picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment