Sunday, March 27, 2011

3000 cheerleaders and me

(Image from google)

Friday night I had the chance to work a special event at work. A little extra money to work until 2:00 am with some cheerleaders. I thought it would be a piece of cake, boy was I wrong.

This group of cheerleaders was made up of 3000 high school kids most of them were around 14 and 15. It was a long night of "no you can't ride California screaming" and "I don't know why your leader is so lame." I made me remember what I was like when I was 15...Not like them. Honestly the best part of the night was after everyone had left and we all sat around and ate left overs, gotta love my Disney family.

In other news we just started watching the Amazing Race and it is awesome.

It is also pretty awesome to talk to my little buddy Kaden on the phone

Peace out party people!

No comments:

Post a Comment