Thursday, March 31, 2011

Did I ever mention

Did I ever mention that I have ridiculously sensitive skin?

Well I do, my skin breaks out in red splotches all the time, when I try a new laundry soap, when I wear my animation costume, and when it gets hot like it was today I get this super ugly heat rash.I wish that I was brave enough to post pictures but if I did you all would stop talking to me and ship me off to a leper colony.

In other news I made this and this for dinner this week and it was super yummy try it out. I must have been living under a rock because I have just discovered the Pioneer Woman and I'm wondering how I can make her my new best friend. I mean we have so much in common, a love of dogs, red hair, we both live in Oklahoma (well I don't actually live there but my dad does.)

Nothing beats a heat rash like ice cream and the PW.

No comments:

Post a Comment