Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sometimes you just need a day off

I'm giving myself one today. It is 8am and I am supposed to be in my writing class. But I'm not. I'm at Starbucks on State Collage eating a chocolate croissant and drinking a hazelnut steamer (like a latte but just steamed milk and flavor. So yummy) I'm reading about confidentiality for my legal ethics class which is actually really interesting to me.

Work has been so busy and I am looking forward to the end of "spring break" in a few weeks. I might need two or three days of sleep to recover.

This weekend we are going to the Barristers Ball I got this hot little number to wear. It is basically like Law school prom and I am expecting to see a lot of Kurtis's class mates get trashed while I dance my butt off and eat a yummy dinner. I can't believe that his first year is almost over, there is about 2 more weeks of normal classes then they start finals prep, reading week, and then the week of torture where I become a widow. It will all be over by May 18.

I loved General Conference and I'll be posting about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment