Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oklahoma Okay

"Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains..."

I landed in Oklahoma safe and sound and am now chilling out with my Alandad trying to get my body used to this central time zone.

The trip here had these high lights. Nine that is right I said Nine sweet excited missionarys going home(flight from LA to Salt Lake City), also on the same flight was a woman with two sweet little dogs, the best part was when she handed them over to the missionaries so she could go to the bathroom. Second highlight would be the pizza bagel that I had at the SLC airport(yum and I was so hungry) and the best part of my trip was the empty exit row that they let me move into Hooray for leg room!

And that's it signing off from Norman Oklahoma

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment