Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trying to be better

I have been trying to be better about blogging. But, it seems that when I get home from work I am either to tired, or have nothing to say.Recently Kurtis and I went to the Barristers Ball which was a ton of fun. It was at Disney's Grand California Hotel this year which was amazing.


 It's April which means that it is softball season again. The awesome people that I have been working with on the Our California Story project  formed a team. We have had two games so far, and we talk and eat more then we win. But we have a ton of fun.
Me and my girls Lauren and Megan.    


                                                 I even managed to hit a ball!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! You look gorgeous! Sure miss you! Glad you're having fun working! Seems like such a fun job!

    ReplyDelete