Friday, August 24, 2012

Party in your mouth

Over the last few months I have been looking for the perfect pizza place-well I still ave not found it. But while I was looking I stumbled upon these little babies. I decided to recreate them for our Tower Of Terror 4th of July Potluck and they were a huge hit. I call them Chucks of Burning Love and they will make you really popular and don't be surprised if people start leaving you love notes.

Note reads "that was a party in my mouth thanks you're awesome...mm Bacon"

Ingredients
1 package cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
1/2 package bacon fried
1 tomato washed and diced
1 ready made pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
1 stick butter melted
Garlic powder to taste.

directions
Preheat your oven to 400 (or whatever it says on the pizza dough )
wash and dice your tomato
fry the bacon and chop into a good bite size piece.
melt your butter and add the garlic salt.
roll out your pizza dough and use a small biscuit cuter to create the pouch that you will stuff your ingredients in.

Assemble
place 1 spoon full of cream cheese inside the cutout dough.
Then place 1 piece of tomato and 1 or 2 pieces of bacon on top.
Pinch the roll closed and then dunk in melted garlic butter
according to Pillsbury package directions

I served mine with warm marinara sauce and they went like hot cakes...no joke these things are pretty amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment